Be a Champion of BLAST!
GIVE ~ PRAY ~ CELEBRATE
1. Sponsor a child
As a volunteer, you contribute more than just your time. Your wisdom, your sense of humor, your positive attitude and role modeling all bring a richer experience to our children. (click here for application)
3. Donate Goods or Merchandise
We appreciate all “healthy snack items”. We also appreciate…donations of school supplies. Please contact Melanie Beckstrom for a list of what’s currently needed.
4. Join us in one of our many events (Click here for events)
5. Recycle your discarded shoes
This ongoing collection of shoes (ANY kind…ANY condition!) infuses nearly $600/quarter into our budget. Drop-off locations include:
- New Hope Church 10330 Carmel Mountain Road, San Diego, CA 92129
- Penasquitos Auto Repair 12860 Rancho Penasquitos Blvd, San Diego, CA 92129
- BLAST program at Los Penasquitos Elementary School 14125 Cuca St. San Diego, CA 92129
Any shoes…any condition…matched pairs only...laces tied together please.
6. Inspire our children
7. Student Volunteers
BLAST is always appreciative of our student volunteers. Community service credits and other personal experiences are a few of the benefits you can enjoy. (Click here for details)